Friday, April 17, 2009

TAG

What are your middle names? Aaron Thomas and Halley Christine

How long have you been together? Married for 3 years in May Know each other for 6 years

How long did you know each other before you started dating? 2 years

Who asked who out? Aaron I guess since he asked for my address

How old are each of you? Aaron 25, Halley 23

Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Aaron's sister is in our ward, but I think we see mine the most still.

Do you have any children together? Not unless you count the dog

What about pets? One dog that thinks she's human

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Remodeling our house

Did you go to the same school? Nope Aaron went to Preston High and I went to Layton

Are you from the same home town? Nope see above answer
i don't have a home town

Who is smarter? Halley
of course the person that's writes this thinks that

Who is more sensitive? Aaron

Where do you eat out most as a couple? We like Red Robin alot, we've been trying to eat at alot of different places lately. Papa Murphy's is also a great place in a pinch!

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Mexico

Who has the craziest exes? Not sure on that one to tell the truth.
i do by far

Who has the worst temper? Halley

Who does the cooking? Halley

Who is more social? Aaron

Who is the neat-freak? Halley, Aaron had never seen the inside of a dishwasher when we got married. :) completely and utterly false, i had seen the inside of a dishwasher twice before our marriage

Who is more stubborn? Halley

Who hogs the bed? Halley... (I'm really revealing alot here with all these questions!)

Who wakes up earlier? Halley I always want to sleep in on the weekdays when I have to work, but for some reason when ever Saturday rolls around I can't sleep and I'm up early.
Yes she gets so up early even though i'm up before her everyday, and you know it sweetheart

Where was your first date? To the park to play games

Who has the bigger family? Aaron there are six children in there family, all have lots of kids except us.
and now 26 nieces and nephews

Do you get flowers often? I used to...
right, since our last date we went and bought flowers

How do you spend the holidays? With family

Who is more jealous? Aaron, he used to get mad when we first started dating when my friends that were guys would call, or text.

How long did it take to get serious? Little over two years

Who eats more? Aaron by far!!!

Who does/ did the laundry? Halley

Who’s better with the computer? Aaron

Who drives when you are together? Aaron

I TAG Kali, Jenny, Sarah, and Jodi!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Having shared a twin-sized cot with Halley, I've gotta say that I don't think she hogs the bed too much. ;)