Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stupid Birds


Aaron and I were watching a movie together last night when all of a sudden we heard a loud THUD coming from the kitchen. We both looked at each other... "NO way!" I said. "The curtains are even closed!" Aaron quickly ran to the kitchen window threw back the curtains and peered out to find two dead birds laying in the dirt right in front of the window.
When I first discovered this little problem a while back and there were no blinds I felt bad, and told myself that it was my fault, and these poor unsuspecting birds couldn't possibly know any better. However now they have stooped to an all new low. I don't feel bad for them. I've done my part!! What more could I possibly do!!
And I really don't appreciate walking out my front door to find dead birds at my feet, and feather remnants on my windows!!! YUCK

1 comment:

Scott said...

I'm reporting you to PETA.