Thursday, January 5, 2012

We'll I'm not sure if anyone reads this blog anymore, heck lets face it I don't read this blog anymore, however given that it has been nearly six months since our last post, for which I can't even take credit for, I decided to give it a whirl again.

I would say that it is one of my New Years resolutions to blog more, but I have resolved to only make resolutions that I have a least a shot at keeping... thus blogging is definitely NOT on the list. I do wish to keep in touch with people more and since I personally would rather stalk them electronically (thank you blogs and Facebook) rather than actually call people and talk to them in person, I decided  that I would try to afford those of you who still have some waning interest in our lives the same luxury. Kudos to those of you who are phenomenal and frequent bloggers. I envy you for being able to capture your lives in the written form. I enjoy reading and be a part of your lives through it. I hope to one day be as diligent as you. At the moment however life is busy enough and so I choose to leave out the part where I beat myself up for not being better about recording it (it really does free up quite a bit of time). In short I may, or may not possibly be back into the blogging world on a more frequent basis. I make no promises or guarantees. 

To those of you stalwart bloggers out there, keep on keepin on. You know who you are, I may not comment, but I am always reading you and I am grateful to you for sharing your lives with us.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Still here and mutually sucking at blogging!

Timo said...

Also still here, and also still checking your blog.