Friday, February 27, 2009

The Dog Door


May I just take a moment and bear you all my testimony of the the DOG door. In my humble opinion it is the best inVentiOn since sliced bread!! They are fabulous, and wonderful! Your dog can come and go as it pleases, you can be gone for any lenGth of time and not worry about getting home to let dear ol' FiDdo out. You also don't have to feel bad about working all day and leaving the pooch locked in the house (as in our case). Sadly for the past few weeks we have been WithoUt one, and it has been a very long four weeks for all thRee of us, with alot of int erupted sleep.
So yesterday I took matters into my own hands, and did what I do best... that's right... I picked up the phone and called the contractor. The door was installed last night, and thrEe of us had a fabulous nigHt sleep!!

2 comments:

JDM said...

Sounds like you guys are set.
I can't wait to see your new digs!

Danelle and Alex said...

Hahha congrats on the door! My parent's need to get one of those. That dog is high maintenance and she thinks she needs to go outside every two seconds!! I should take your testimony over to them. :)