Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Blog Slacker

It's true, I admit it, I am a blog slacker. Part of the reason is that we've moved into our house now! Hurray!! and as such is took us a while to get the Internet up and running again. (We do have our priorities you know. First TiVO THEN the Internet :) Yes both Aaron and I had a whole week of vacation off last week, but we were both just plain lazy, and we absolutely LOVED it!! After all the late nights (Aaron was up until 2:00 am the week before we moved, pouring concrete) and the last min. push to get into our house, we both really needed a week of lazy and let me just tell you it was GLORIOUS!

Now that life is somewhat sane again, I'll be better, I promise. I'll even post pictures.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! It's about time!! I want pictures of the house now that you're moved in! And an invitation to come see it...hint hint hint. ;)

Kali said...

Yeah!!! Isn't it great to be back in your own place again? There's no place like home!