Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Picture perfect

Now i've seen many different blogs and i've felt like ours is seriously lacking on the photo side. So here we go!



This is a photo of friend from the past and the present. On my left is my friend Doug Argyle from first grade. We lost contact during high school but tracked each other down a few years back. The friend on my right is Dan Soderburg. He's a best friend from my mission.

This is Ebby and i on a hike up Adams canyon.



This is another great shot while inEnsenada, Mexico.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay for pictures!! But I see that Halley is still fighting having any of her pics put on here. I say you do it anyway. I know she can be intimidating sometimes, but I'll be your back up. ;) How's the house going?

Danelle and Alex said...

Hey! We didn't know you had a blog! I am glad I found it! We will add you on our list! Our blog is Danalexskelton.blogspot.com

Kaitlin Phelps said...

Hall-
We miss you guys being next to us too. I keep waiting to see you playing with Ebby, then remember you're not there. So what's going on? I thought you were supposed to be calling us for the demolition? Looks like things with a contractor are taking longer than usual, which is usually the case. That sucks... I know how bad you wanted to get going. Hopefully your in by the holidays!! So hows school and work going? Do you guys have a night off during the week when we could have another phase ten match? Hope things are going well.
- your cool neighbors

Jessica said...

Cute background! It's so festive!

Scott said...

SOMETHING NEW!