Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birthday-Boy Blog

We all can see how often i participate in this blog page. Well i figured it's my birthday i need to pimp my day today. 25 years ago at 10:38 pm that cute bundle joy was born in Twin Falls.
Now most of you that already know me, know that i'm a child at heart. However, this birthday was the first time that i felt age catch up with me. This morning i woke up to my presents from Halley and one in particular put me in a whole new age bracket. This present was a brand new IPOD nano, now how cool is that? I love it, however the moment i connected it to the laptop i realized.... i have no idea what to do now. All the many years of knowing what to do was just flushed down the youth toilet. I had to call my little brother-in-law to figure the dumb thing out and he's 15.
Thanks for the calls and great birthday wishes. Especially to my gorgeous wife who made this day one of the best birthdays i could ever ask for. I'm saying that now cause i know she's going to see what i wrote after i'm done.

---AARON

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! I hope this is a fantastic year for you!

I'm so excited about your "new house." I'm looking forward to hearing more about it. Good luck with the packing, etc. It's a biddy. Let us know where we can help!

Jod

Jessica said...

Happy 25! Now you're almost as old as your nephews. ;)

JDM said...

Happy Birthday!
And a nano. SWEET!


I need your address. Send it to jdmeese@gmail.com if you will please!