Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Olivia Hamblin




This is the newest additition to the Jones side of the family. Okay she been in our family for a little over four months now, but hey I just barely started this blog.


My sister Sarah and her husband Dallas brought Oliva home from the hospital in March and we haven't been able to get enough of her since!


She's the first grandchild on both sides of the family so needless to say we spoil her like crazy!


So once again, congrats Sarah and Dal! We love you guys and are so happy to have her in the family. (and yes I did swipe these pitcures off your blog :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

She is sooo cute! I'll bet she is way spoiled.

Sarah Hamblin said...

Oh like you have any room to talk. This entry is a week old. Besides, my camera broke in New Orleans so I can upload any pics. What's your excuse?

Becky W. said...

So darling! So darling! I would spoil her too if I could.

Great to see you guys in the blogging world!