Saturday, July 19, 2008

House Hell


As many of you may know we are currently under going, or at least trying to start under going, a remodeling project on our oh so small house. You also may know that this has taken far longer than anticipated!! And apparantly converting a very old house in to a new and improved, much bigger house is a very daunting task.


I'm not much of a talker and more of a doer, and if I have to go over one more floor plan, I think that I'll scream! "Alright already!! Bring on the demolition!"

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited you finally started a blog!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, guys! Would love to hear more details, if you can spare. We're about to remodel our kitchen and add a half-bath. Hoping to get it done before Becky delivers baby #2! We're excited to see you in the blogosphere, too!--timo and becky

JDM said...

I am so happy that you started a blog!
We just love your house. It is so dang cute. I can't wait to hear and see more of what you guys are up to.
-Jenny M.