Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thats why I married him...


I Lost my wedding ring today

Instead of being mad he helped me look for it.
Instead of scolding me and telling me to be more careful he took me by the hand and prayed with me.
Instead of lecturing me he took apart the washer, put his hand down the disposal, and helped me tear the house apart.
When I started to cry and said I was a bad wife, he took me in his arms, told me he loved me and that he would aerate lawns all summer to get me a new one if he had too.
And when, after an hour and a half of desperatly searching, he found it sitting on my dresser, he laughed picked it up, put it on my naked finger and told me he loved me.

Aaron you are my constant example of unconditional love, patience and kindness. My I one day be as slow to anger, and quick to help and love as you.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh that is soooo sweet! Aaron really has a fabulous personality. I am so glad you found your ring safe on the dresser:)

Jessica said...

Oh sheesh, I'm tearing up. I'm glad you two have each other. :)

JDM said...

Love you guys.

Next time we hang out I won't talk during the movie so much. If I can help it.

Jodi said...

Feeling teary . . .