Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Homework

"The behavior change project"

  1. Pick one behavior you would like to change.
  2. Journal about predisposing, enabling and reinforcing factors that are influencing you and what behavior change techniques you used 3x a week for 4 months.
  3. Write a final paper on you findings, successes, and failures

The problem...

  1. As you can probably tell from the sporadic blogging I am NOT good at keeping a journal! (perhaps I should make THAT the behavior change)
  2. I have to pick just ONE behavior to change. Sadly there are so many!!
  3. Do I go for the easy route (ie food, exercise, journaling) or do I go the hard route and pick something that I would really struggle with but most likely REALLY benefit from in the end?

What would YOU choose?

No comments: