Thursday, March 19, 2009

Winner Winner

Today was a first for Aaron and me. As we were driving to work together this morning we were listening to our favorite radio morning show on X96, when they asked the trivia question.

"What was Bella covered in when she woke up the first morning on their Honeymoon?"

So I blurted out the answer as any true twilight reader would. Aaron had this incredulous look on his face, as if to say "those books are SOO lame." I then said jokingly that he should call in, long story short, he did and we WON!!

I'm still not all that sure what exactly we won, but we were both pretty stoked just that we won.

I also got a good chuckle out of the fact that he was the one that called in and gave the answer, now everyone who listens to that particular morning show thinks he reads those "lame books!"

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Bah ha ha! That's hilarious! I think Scott and Aaron should start a guy book club and read the Twilight books. While we get together and play X-box. ;)

Danelle and Alex said...

Hahahahah soo funny! Thats exactly what I was thinking too. But at least he has no shame. :) Congrats!

JDM said...

So funny!
What did you win though? I need to know. And yes, I am just that nosy.